Of all the wool grown in the world, British wool in particular meets the most rigorous demands of manufacturers and consumers alike.
- It is of LOW LUSTRE, HIGHLY CRIMPED and prized as having more BULK and RESILIENCE than most other carpet wool.
- It is EASILY MAINTAINED, RESISTS SOILING, repels surface spills and responds well to cleaning.
- It is SAFE, NON SLIP and NATURALLY FIRE RESISTANT.
- It REPRODUCES COLOUR well and ensures the very best clarity and definition of design.
- It is ecologically advantageous, GROWN NATURALLY from a RENEWABLE SOURCE and completely RECYCLABLE and BIODEGRADABLE.
- It promotes COMFORT and WELL BEING, with insulation properties, which reduce noise, heat loss, condensation and improves indoor air quality.
British wool makes a better carpet... Naturally.