We're recruiting - Customer Service Manager
Based at the British Wool head office in Bradford, the Customer Service Manager (CSM) will be responsible for leading the design of the customer experience for wool producers, ensuring consistent service delivery across the organisation.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director of Wool Sales & Producer Services, the position offers significant scope to develop and improve customer service. The role will also involve working closely with the IT team to develop a user specification for the changes necessary to business software to reflect the new customer service approach.
The CSM will also have day to day line and workflow management responsibility for the Producer Services Team including some processing, also working closely with the Producer Marketing and Operations teams to retain producers.
Experience & skills required
The successful candidate will have significant proven experience in a senior customer service leadership role in a business handling physical products (such as agricultural, building, construction, materials or specialist equipment and components). Candidates must also be able to demonstrate evidence of real success in customer service programme design and implementation and will be capable of leading change in this area. They will also display behaviours which support our company values - respect, togetherness, responsibility, quality and resilience.
This is a long term career opportunity working strategically with a forward thinking CEO and offering an attractive range of benefits including a highly competitive salary, pension scheme, private health insurance and 25 days holiday.
- 5 years in a senior customer service role
- Experience of customer service programme design and implementation
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing change
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Ability to lead an manage a small team
- Strong influencing, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage effectively with fellow employees
- Time management – strong planning and organisation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to role and tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Intranet
- Evidence of formal customer service training or study
Please send your application, CV and salary expectations to Sandra Dennison, HR Manager, British Wool, Sidings Close, Bradford BD2 1AZ or email to [email protected]
British Wool is an Equal Opportunities EmployerBack to Press Releases