British Wool needs 'Ewe'
Are you passionate about the British sheep sector? Would you like to play a part in the future success of the UK’s largest farmer co-operative?
British Wool works on behalf of 35,000 UK sheep farmer members. We market wool collectively throughout the year and work hard to drive sustainable demand for this amazing natural product, all with the aim of maximising returns for members.
Our governance structure has nine UK regions with 81 farmer-elected regional representatives. All regions are up for election this year. We invite you to get involved.
Keen to know more?
- It’s a three-year appointment (from 1st January 2023).
- Commitment includes a maximum of four regional meetings a year
- (normally two meetings, one in the spring and one in the autumn) and
- the annual conference in November.
- To be considered you must be nominated in writing by two members from
- the region you wish to represent.
Nomination forms can be found here.
Ask your nominees to send by email to [email protected] or post to: British Wool, Wool House, Sidings Close, Canal Road, Bradford, BD2 1AZ.
Deadline for nominations is 10th November 2022.