We're recruiting - Producer Marketing Co-ordinator
We are recruiting for a Producer Marketing Co-ordinator who will be based at our Bradford Head Office, reporting to the Producer Marketing Executive, and supporting the Producer Marketing team activities.
The role is responsible for the day to day Producer Marketing administration, in addition supporting the three Regional Co-ordinators (who undertake the shearing programme in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) with the administration of the shearing courses as required in peak season.
- Provide general administration support for the Producer Marketing Executive/team, in providing diary management, correspondence, maintaining accurate records, project work on shows, shearing advertising, targeted sales
- Liaise with design agencies on artwork production & show material suppliers
- Implement stocktake of show materials
- Facilitate the distribution of British Wool show materials and literature
- Organise external visits and wool process tours at head office
- Provide administration cover for the Regional Co-ordinator’s attendance at shows
- Agricultural Press Office – issue articles, press releases and handle enquires
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties that are commensurate to the role
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent planning and prioritisation of administration work, projects, visits; coupled with an enthusiastic approach
- Confident verbal and written communicator, with good listening skillsAbility to manage own time and produce accurate work within set timescales
- Work independently and be self-motivated is essential, but also work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate a good work ethic, be conscientious of quality of work output, whilst performing to a high standard
- Flexible in attitude towards role and tasks assigned
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- A farming background or experience/understanding of sheep farming would be highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administration role
- English & Maths GCSE Grade C or above
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Full clean driving licence
Working Hours: 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Benefits: Salary £18,000, in addition a contributory pension scheme is available to join. Holidays 22 days in the first year in addition to the 8 statutory holidays, after two years continuous service holiday entitlement will increase to 25 days per year.
Application letter and CV in writing to Sarah Kershaw, HR Administrator, British Wool, Wool House, Sidings Close, Bradford, BD2 1AZ. Closing Date for applications 10 th January 2020. E-mail: Sarahkershaw@britishwool.org.uk
British Wool is an equal opportunities employerBack to News & Events