Join the British Wool licensee network
British Wool operates a licensee scheme which helps consumers to easily identify products with a genuinely high content of British wool.
Our manufacturing partners join our scheme and we vet each product through the entire supply chain to ensure the products have a high British wool content. Where they do we award them licensee status.
How do I join?
In order to qualify for the new scheme you (as the brand) will need to submit the list of product ranges you wish to be considered for licensee status.
Your details will be entered on to our on-line system, which will automatically contact the relevant people in the supply chain to fully vet the British wool content of the individual product ranges. This information is held on a secure server and is managed by a professional third party data warehousing company. No-one else in the supply chain (including British Wool) has access to this information.
Once the product has satisfied the criteria, we will contact you to confirm and supply the relevant marketing collateral.
Benefits of becoming a licensee
- You can use the British Wool licensee branding on your products and marketing material.
- You will benefit from British Wool’s new consumer marketing strategy which is designed to promote high content British wool products to end users.
- We will promote your brand and products through our social media platforms.
- Your brands and products will be promoted through our consumer exhibitions.
- Our new retail displays and point of sale will be designed to promote our licensees brands and products.
- Licensees will have a dedicated page on our website, with the ability to promote new products, events and also links to social media channels. We will be driving significant consumer traffic to the site, therefore bringing additional benefits for our licensees.